Is this Adventure for me?
For 16-17 year olds who actively enjoy outdoor experiences and camping, and want to challenge themselves on a longer adventure away with multi-day expeditions.
All Outward Bound Adventures have some things in common.
You’ll enjoy authentic outdoor activities in National Parks and wild places, guided by highly-qualified instructors.
It will be a path of discovery. A chance to have fun, be curious and make new friends. Before you know it, you’ll be stepping outside your comfort zone and discovering your talents.
Your confidence will grow and you'll learn how to believe in yourself.See what you'll do
What you'll experience
- A unique and challenging adventure to push your limits
- A journey of self-discovery
- Make new friends that last a lifetime
- Practice and develop skills for your future, like problem solving
- Explore the remotest parts of the UK
- Be self-reliant, and become more confident and resilient
- Stand out from the crowd by achieving something different
- Time to connect with nature, away from the distractions of life
The price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras.
Reserve your place with a deposit of just £100 today.
You will get:
- One instructor from start to finish
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Fully comprehensive insurance
You will need:
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- A camera (for the memories)
- Money for souvenirs and an ice cream or two! (recommended)
Connecting to Nature
If there's one thing we can agree on it's that we're living in a time of change. As we think about young people’s wellbeing, we're sure that connecting to nature is one of the best ways we can help promote young people's mental health and wellbeing.
The Adventure Fund
Whatever your circumstances, we want you to be able to have an opportunity to go on a summer adventure. As a charity we raise money to provide support when you need it. The adventure fund is here to help.
Write a review
Take a look at what other people have been saying
If you've been on one of our adventures, why not provide a review yourselves? Let other people know what they can expect.
Macdonald clan outward bound
Amazing time, amazing instructors props to james and evan, amazing countryside. the Mcdonald clan is the best loch eil clan! and, ants taste like lemons.
I thought that this trip really made me grow as a person and gained new friends along the way.