Outward Bound Adventures all have one thing in common. At the end, you'll know what you're worth. Your confidence will grow and you'll learn how to believe in yourself.
A path of discovery. Time to be curious. Make new friends. Go outside and into the wild. Step outside your comfort zone and explore your talents.
Take a step into finding out what you are truly capable of.
What you'll experience
- A fun and challenging adventure in the wild
- Something new and challenging
- Develop workplace skills
- Make new friends
- A break from screens and social media
- Explore the natural environment
- Build confidence in the outdoors
- Memories to last a lifetime
The price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras.
Reserve your place with a deposit of just £100 today.
You will get:
- One instructor from start to finish
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Fully comprehensive insurance
You will need:
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- A camera (for the memories)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and an ice cream or two! (recommended)
Thomas' Discover Adventure story
Guest blogger and Discover Adventure participant Thomas (aged 11) shares his tales of discovery at Aberdovey.
The Adventure Fund
We won't let money stand in your way, if you need a top-up apply to the Adventure Fund.
Write a review
Take a look at what other people have been saying
If you've been on one of our adventures, why not provide a review yourselves? Let other people know what they can expect.
The Best week of my life
I've had such an amazing time and I feel that I've definitely grown as a person! :)
SO fun! A week by beautiful Loch Eil really helped with social skills and confidence. Awesome time, the best part was definitely climbing Ben Nevis which was actually easier than I thought. Chris (the instructor) was great and all the activities were amazing. Thank you so much Outward Bound!