Is this Adventure for me?
If you're 13-15 years old, looking for a challenging experience in the wild and craving a break from screens and social media, this is the right Outward Bound adventure for you.
All Outward Bound Adventures have some things in common.
You’ll enjoy authentic outdoor activities in National Parks and wild places, guided by highly-qualified instructors.
It will be a path of discovery. A chance to have fun, be curious and make new friends. Before you know it, you’ll be stepping outside your comfort zone and discovering your talents.
Your confidence will grow and you'll learn how to believe in yourself.See what you'll do
What you'll experience
- A fun and challenging adventure in the wild
- Confidence and social skills
- Make new friends
- Develop your independence
- A break from screens and social media
- Explore the natural environment
- Stories and memories to last a lifetime
The price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras.
Reserve your place with a deposit of just £100 today.
You will get:
- One instructor from start to finish
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Fully comprehensive insurance
You will need:
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- A camera (for the memories)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and an ice cream or two! (recommended)
Thomas' Discover Adventure story
Guest blogger and Discover Adventure participant Thomas (aged 11) shares his tales of discovery at Aberdovey.
The Adventure Fund
Whatever your circumstances, we want you to be able to have an opportunity to go on a summer adventure. As a charity we raise money to provide support when you need it. The adventure fund is here to help.
Write a review
What other adventurers think
Don't take our word for it! Hear from others to find out what you can expect from an Outward Bound Adventure
5 Day Adventure Week
Aberdovey Adventure week
I spent a week at Aberdovey and loved every minute of it! I did so many things that it’s difficult to pick a favourite activity but if I had to it would be all the water sports! Camping out in a log cabin was an amazing experience and feel quite chuffed to have had this opportunity to stay at Aberdovey. I recommend everyone try an Outward Bound experience.