Is this Adventure for me?
For 13-15 year olds looking for a challenging experience in the wild and craving a break from screens and social media.
- Level of Adventure: Basecamp
- Spend 5 days (4 nights) away from home
- 1 night on expedition
- Little or no experience of the outdoors needed
Outward Bound Adventures all have one thing in common. At the end, you'll know what you're worth. Your confidence will grow and you'll learn how to believe in yourself.
A path of discovery. Time to be curious. Make new friends. Go outside and into the wild. Step outside your comfort zone and explore your talents.
Take a step into finding out what you are truly capable of.See what you'll do
What you'll experience
- A fun and challenging adventure in the wild
- Confidence and social skills
- Make new friends
- Develop your independence
- A break from screens and social media
- Confidence and new skills
- Explore the natural environment
- Stories and memories to last a lifetime
The price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras.
Reserve your place with a deposit of just £100 today.
You will get:
- One instructor from start to finish
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- A free bus to the centre from one of our pickup points
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Badge and certificate
You will need:
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- A camera (for the memories)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and an ice cream or two! (recommended)
What other adventurers think
Don't take our word for it! Hear from others to find out what you can expect from an Outward Bound Adventure