Is this Adventure for me?
For 10-12 year olds who already have some outdoors experience, like being part of Scouts or Guides (or been to Outward Bound before) and would like to up their level of adventure.
All Outward Bound Adventures have some things in common.
You’ll enjoy authentic outdoor activities in National Parks and wild places, guided by highly-qualified instructors.
It will be a path of discovery. A chance to have fun, be curious and make new friends. Before you know it, you’ll be stepping outside your comfort zone and discovering your talents.
Your confidence will grow and you'll learn how to believe in yourself.See what you'll do
What you'll experience
- A fun and challenging adventure
- Being away from home
- Making new friends
- Time in nature
- An overnight camp
- A break from screens
- Confidence and new skills
- See what you can really do
The price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras.
Reserve your place with a deposit of just £100 today.
You will get:
- One instructor from start to finish
- A dedicated house parent in the evenings
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Fully comprehensive insurance
You will need:
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- A camera (for the memories)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and an ice cream or two! (recommended)
Thomas' Discover Adventure story
Guest blogger and Discover Adventure participant Thomas (aged 11) shares his tales of discovery at Aberdovey.
The Adventure Fund
Whatever your circumstances, we want you to be able to have an opportunity to go on a summer adventure. As a charity we raise money to provide support when you need it. The adventure fund is here to help.
Write a review
Take a look at what other people have been saying
If you've been on one of our adventures, why not provide a review yourselves? Let other people know what they can expect.