Thank you for donating to The Outward Bound Trust!. Your first payment has been authorised and your subscription has been setup!
If you need to change your subscription details, please call us on +44 (0) 1931 740 000.
Sorry, it looks like something went wrong whilst your payment was being processed. Please try again.
If you need help, please call us on +44 (0) 1931 740 000.
Webinar: go wild for wellbeing
Webinar: feeling good and functioning well
There has never been more focus on the wellbeing of young people. At Outward Bound we've always known time in nature, connecting with peers and space to develop new behaviours has long term benefits. But during the pandemic we took a deep dive into exactly what we mean by wellbeing and what young people need to build this right now.
FREE EDUCATION WEBINAR
On Thursday 28 April at 4pm we're hosting a Zoom webinar
for people interested in supporting young people and their wellbeing.
We'll have speakers from education, students and schools and will look at:
- What is the reality facing young people in 2022?
- What do they need to feel good and function well?
- Can outdoor learning accelerate good wellbeing?
We will be discussing:
- Iqra, who came to Outward Bound in 2019 and went on to be interviewed by BBC Newsround about anxiety, time in nature and wellbeing.
- Hannah Smith, Head of Health and Wellbeing at Flixton Girls School, Urmston, Manchester
- Our host: Martin Davidson, Director of Innovation at The Outward Bound Trust, and
- Emma Ferris, Head of Impact Evaluation at Outward Bound.
Can you make it?
Please fill in the form below, selecting WEBINAR 2 to book your place on our free Education webinar.