We work with primary schools from across the UK, providing tailored outdoor learning programmes to meet your schools and pupils needs.
Our amazing locations are perfectly situated for all kinds of fun and inspiring adventures, sure to fuel the imagination of any young person. We have a dedicated instructor for each group who will support and challenge course participants so that they can gain the most from the residential experience.
We provide 24-hour pastoral support at all of our centres which helps to ensure the wellbeing of young people whilst in our care. In addition, health and safety is absolutely paramount. More information on our policies and procedures can be found here.
We work closely in partnership with many schools in order to design and deliver relevant, impactful and educational experiences in wild places. Primary schools may choose to select some of the following outcomes:
- Increased confidence and self-belief in own abilities
- Increased independence and responsibility
- Improved ability to listen and communicate effectively with others
- Increased resilience and determination
- Increased confidence in learning
- Increased knowledge and understanding of the natural environment.
Through our ongoing evaluation programme we are able to demonstrate the real impact our courses have on young people. For full details, please download our Social Impact report (15KB, pdf) or visit the Impact section of our website.
OUR OFFER TO PRIMARY SCHOOLS
- High quality residential experiences
- Financial assistance of up to 40% towards course fees
- Experienced, committed and highly professional instructors with facilitation and technical outdoor skills and qualifications
- Genuine wilderness locations for hugely impactful experiences
- Research and evaluation with proven course outcomes
- 24-hr pastoral care
- All Food, accommodation, tuition and fully comprehensive insurance included.
Prices start from £1,662* for a 3-day residential (Friday to Sunday) or £2,520* for a 5-day residential for one group (max. 12 students) and 1 member of visiting staff.
* The final price can vary dependent upon seasonality and eligibility of financial assistance.Contact us and find out more
Financial Support & Latest Offers
In addition to being able to offer financial assistance of up to 40% of the course cost to over 70% of our participants. We also have excellent offers on specific weeks that are available in our centres, more details of these can be found on our offers page.