Life can be tough. Sit your exams, get your grades, go to uni, look perfect, check your phone... The list goes on. But we all know there's more to life than that.
Imagine a summer where you can leave the stress behind, knock boredom out the park, reach outside your comfort zone, explore your talents and make new friends along the way.
A summer where you're handed the cheat codes to life and given the experience boost you need to tackle real-world challenges head-on.
From rowing across lakes and camping in the wild to scrambling up waterfalls and hiking in the mountains, we'll take you on a journey that will show you what you're capable of.
See what you'll do
- Self-confidence and self-belief
- Making the most of opportunities
- Healthy eating
- DofE Gold residential (optional)
The price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras.
Reserve your place with a deposit of just £165 today.
You will get:
- One instructor from start to finish
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Badge, certificate and course report
- A free bus to the centre from one of our pickup points
You will need:
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- £10 deposit for any kit you borrow
- A camera (for the memories)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and a post-expedition ice cream (recommended)
Real life goals
When was the last time you jumped on a bus without knowing its destination? We're guessing never. So why do the same with life?
We all need goals, otherwise (surprise, surprise) we end up in places we don't want to be. Whether it's the courage to meet new people, confidence to explore new places or experience for your dream job - the Skills for Life Award has got you covered.
All so when you hop back on the bus of life you know exactly where you're going and which stop to get off at.
From NCS to Skills for Life
The Skills for Life Award meant more to me than just 19-days out of the house. It was more than 19-days of sport and far more than just spending time with a bunch of strangers.
The Adventure Fund
We won't let money stand in your way, if you need a top-up apply to the Adventure Fund.
Take a look at what other people have been saying
If you've been on one of our adventures, why not provide a review yourselves? Let other people know what they can expect.