Is this Adventure for me?
For 16-17 year olds who actively enjoy outdoor experiences and camping, and want to challenge themselves on a longer adventure away with multi-day expeditions.
Outward Bound Adventures all have one thing in common. At the end, you'll know what you're worth. Your confidence will grow and you'll learn how to believe in yourself.
A path of discovery. Time to be curious. Make new friends. Go outside and into the wild. Step outside your comfort zone and explore your talents.
Take on physical and metaphorical mountains. Explore great lakes and lochs whilst exploring who you are. This is where you come to challenge yourself and discover what you are truly capable of.See what you'll do
What you'll take away with you
- A unique and challenging adventure
- A journey of self-discovery, as well as exploring the wild
- Make new friends that last a lifetime
- Practice and develop skills for your future
- Explore the remotest parts of the UK
- Be self-reliant, and become more confident and resilient
- Stand out from the crowd by achieving something different
- Time away from the distractions of life
The price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras.
Reserve your place with a deposit of just £100 today.
You will get:
- One instructor from start to finish
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Fully comprehensive insurance
You will need:
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- A camera (for the memories)
- Money for souvenirs and an ice cream or two! (recommended)
Thomas' Discover Adventure story
Guest blogger and Discover Adventure participant Thomas (aged 11) shares his tales of discovery at Aberdovey.
The Adventure Fund
We won't let money stand in your way, if you need a top-up apply to the Adventure Fund.
Write a review
Take a look at what other people have been saying
If you've been on one of our adventures, why not provide a review yourselves? Let other people know what they can expect.
Macdonald clan outward bound
Amazing time, amazing instructors props to james and evan, amazing countryside. the Mcdonald clan is the best loch eil clan! and, ants taste like lemons.
I thought that this trip really made me grow as a person and gained new friends along the way.