Virgin Money London Marathon 2020
Thank you for your interest, but we're now full for the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon. If you would like to run for us in 2020, please register your interest.
28 April 2019
All runners will benefit from the following:
- Full fundraising support and advice on successful ways to raise your sponsorship
- A full training programme and email coaching advice
- An Outward Bound running vest and t-shirt
- Two great cheering spots for friends and family to support you on the day
- A fantastic reception near the finish line with food and drink for all runners
- A free sports massage to help you recover after the race.
Why run for The Outward Bound Trust?
The Outward Bound Trust is a charity with a difference, we believe young people are capable of more than they thought possible. We work with over 25,000 young people every year, developing skills that enable them to engage successfully in education, training and employment and ultimately help them to make a more positive impact in their own communities.
Through adventurous journeys using the mountains, seas and lochs on our doorsteps they develop confidence, self-motivation and resilience – giving them the skills to make more of their opportunities in life. With nearly 1 million young people aged 16-25 not in education, employment or training in the UK, our work has never been more important. With your support, we can make a difference to the lives of young people.
Run the Virgin Money London Marathon for The Outward Bound Trust and help us to change young people's lives for the better.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 020 3301 6479.