Thank you for donating to The Outward Bound Trust!. Your first payment has been authorised and your subscription has been setup!
If you need to change your subscription details, please call us on +44 (0) 1931 740 000.
Sorry, it looks like something went wrong whilst your payment was being processed. Please try again.
If you need help, please call us on +44 (0) 1931 740 000.
Outward Bound Photo Shoot
You're invited to a very special Outward Bound experience. An opportunity for former Outward Bounders (aged 15-19) to relive old times, whilst we capture some awesome photos for our future marketing campaigns.
You could be the face of Outward Bound! In return, you'll get a free weekend (15-18 August) at our Loch Eil centre, with food, activities, accommodation and programme included... As well as a chance to grab some cool snaps for your own Instagram feed too.
The plan of action:*
Thursday 15/08: Arrive Thursday evening and meet the team. Grab some food and get an early night before a busy weekend.
Friday 16/08: Meet your instructor and head to the hills for an overnight expedition, set up camp, cook some food and go climbing in the evening sun.
Saturday 17/08: Return from expedition and go sea kayaking around the beautiful highlands and islands in the afternoon. Go Pros and waterproof cameras at the ready.
Sunday 18/08: Tuck into a hearty breakfast before hitting the road and returning home. Mission accomplished.
For further details, check out the more information section below.
More information and frequently asked questions
- Food and accommodation will be provided for the duration of your stay from dinner on Thursday evening to breakfast on Sunday morning. With programme and photography taking place on Friday and Saturday.
- The weekend will be led by one instructor, a member of the Outward Bound marketing team and a professional photographer. With eight young people (four boys and four girls) aged 15-19 participating.
- A minibus will be available to collect anyone who arrives at Fort William station and needs a lift too/from the centre.
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a medical and enrolment form. Including a photography waiver, so we can use the photos we capture in marketing material.
- Additional joining instructions will be provided to those who can definitely attend. But if you have any questions in the meantime, or would like more information before applying, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01931 740026.
*The itinerary described on this page is an example programme. We'll do our best to take you on a mini adventure as close to this as possible, so your experience is memorable and fun. However, sometimes circumstances like the weather may influence what is possible.