Back to our clients
Manufacturing apprentices development programme.
- Demonstrate an awareness of safety and risk assessments and their importance to Toyota
- Understand the importance of effective communication and self-awareness
- Develop an understanding of the Toyota Way and its relevance in the workplace.
- Use of visiting mentors from Toyota to offer first hand examples of transferring the Toyota Way principles to the workplace
- Progressive outdoor challenges including an overnight expedition and gorge walk to reinforce principles of effective communication and teamwork
- Undertaking of tasks with exposure to risk and responsibility to highlight the importance of planning and preparation in safety and risk assessment.
- 100% of apprentices believed they had improved their awareness of safety and risk assessments
- 100% of apprentices better understood the importance of communication and its relevance to their role
- 100% of apprentices improved their self awareness and understood the implication of their actions in a workplace setting.
*delegate evaluation summaries May 2012.