The Outward Bound Trust is producing a ground-breaking International event that will garner global news coverage and become an iconic fundraising moment in history.
Responsibilities: To work closely with the Project Lead to:
- Conduct prospect research in the UK, US and internationally – to identify individuals and organisations to be involved in the project.
- Designing and delivering pitches to High-Net-Worth Individuals and Major Corporate leaders.
- Working closely with the Project Lead to make bespoke approaches to researched prospects, in a number of different ways.
- Managing a large data set around the project – comprehensively tracking and recording all project data using internal systems and processes.
- Preparing meeting briefs and proposals around the scope of the project.
- Working with other project stakeholders where relevant.
- Any other associated duties as may arise, develop or be assigned in line with the broad remit of the post.