The Outward Bound Trust is producing a ground-breaking International event that will garner global news coverage and become an iconic fundraising moment in history.
This is a 3-month contract role suited to an ambitious, driven, and confident individual who has significant and appropriate sales experience. This role will include the following but is not limited to:
- Working closely with a Researcher and the Project Lead to target relevant individuals and organisations to be involved in the project.
- Making bespoke approaches to High Net Worth Individuals and Major Corporate leaders across the world.
- Accurately tracking all activity in a simple and effective way.
- Preparing meeting briefs and proposals around the scope of the project.
- Building compelling sponsorship packages for organisations around the event.
- Holding face to face meetings and calls with individuals and organisations, working closely with the Project Lead.
- Working with other project stakeholders where relevant.