If in doubt paddle out
Get ready to explore some of the UK's most rugged and remote islands as you paddle through quiet lagoons and discover white sandy shores.
You'll begin by learning the basics of kayaking and canoeing and will quickly move out into open water, where you'll put your new skills into action.
The highlight of the week comes with an overnight expedition, where you'll spend the day touring the scenic coastline, spotting wildlife from your canoe and spending the night camping out under the stars.
You’ll return to dry land with an unbelievable sense of achievement, impressive new paddling skills, incredible memories and great new friends.
What you'll do
Learning about yourself happens best out in the wild, away from the comforts and distractions of everyday life.
Our highly qualified and experienced instructors will use the unpredictability of the wilderness to stretch you physically and mentally over 7-days until you achieve something you never thought possible.
- Paddling skills
- Genuine adventure
- Confidence to overcome new challenges
- Friendship and fun
- Care for the environment
- DofE residential (optional)
The price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras. Reserve your place with a deposit of just £100 today.
You will get:
- One instructor from start to finish
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Badge, certificate and course report
- A free bus to the centre from one of our pickup points
You will need:
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- £10 deposit for any kit you borrow
- A camera (for the memories)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and a post-expedition ice cream (recommended)
Take a look at what other people have been saying
If you've been on one of our adventures, why not provide a review yourselves? Let other people know what they can expect.