Life's a climb but the view is great
Ascend some of the UK's most spectacular rock faces, hike through impressive landscapes and scramble through towering gorges.
You'll spend time out in the wilderness, learning all the essential skills before taking on a range of rock-based activities, such as mountain scrambling, abseiling, bouldering and rock climbing.
We may even pack a full day of gorge scrambling in, as well as spending one night camped under the stars.
You'll return home with impressive new skills, memories to last a lifetime and a new group of mates to continue your climbing adventures.
What you'll do
Learning about yourself happens best out in the wild, away from the comforts and distractions of everyday life.
Our highly qualified and experienced instructors will use the unpredictability of the wilderness to stretch you physically and mentally over 7-days until you achieve something you never thought possible.
- Rock climbing skills
- Genuine adventure
- Confidence to overcome new challenges
- Friendship and fun
- Care for the environment
- Self awareness
- DofE residential (optional)
Price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras. Reserve your place with a deposit of just £100 today.
You will get:
- One instructor from start to finish
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Badge and certificate
- A free bus to the centre from one of our pickup points
You will need:
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- £10 deposit for any kit you borrow
- A camera (for the memories)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and a post-expedition ice cream (recommended)
Take a look at what others been saying
If you've been on one of our adventures, why not leave a review yourselves? Let others know what they can expect.