Six weeks of summer? It's not much when you think about it. Especially after a few lie-ins, your family hols, a boxset marathon (or two) and seeing your mates. It can be hard to get your adventure fix. But it doesn't have to be that way, Serious Adventures is a chance to take control of your summer.
Seven days is all it takes to discover a world of rock climbing, gorge scrambling, canoeing and hiking. Where friendship comes easy and achievement is hard earned. You'll even go on an overnight wilderness expedition deep in the mountains. That's adventure nailed right there.
What you'll do
Your group's attitude and appetite for adventure will shape your programme each day.
With activities like gorge scrambling, rock climbing, cutter sailing and canoeing you'll make the most of natures playground.
A dedicated instructor will be there for you the whole time, offering encouragement when you need it most and help if things get tough.
You'll get to experience at least one overnight expedition where you'll camp in the wild, either in a mountain hut, a tent or bivvying under the stars.
- Genuine adventure
- Confidence to overcome new challenges
- Friendship and fun
- Care for the environment
- DofE residential (optional)
The price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras.
Reserve your place with a deposit of just £100 today.
- One instructor from start to finish
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- A free bus to the centre from one of our pickup points
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Badge and certificate
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- £10 deposit for any kit you borrow
- A camera (for the memories)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and a post-expedition ice cream (recommended)
Take a look at what other people have been saying
If you've been on one of our adventures, why not provide a review yourselves? Let other people know what they can expect.