A chance for your pupils to design The Outward Bound Trust’s 2017 Christmas card
We’re looking for something extra special for our Christmas card this year. That’s why we’re inviting all primary school children aged between 9 and 11 to enter our design competition.
Our Christmas card is special as it gives us an opportunity to thank all our donors and supporters who help us to bring adventurous and challenging outdoor learning to as many young people as possible.
The theme for the Christmas card is My Winter Outdoor Adventure. Your pupils can design anything they want to as long as it’s inspired by this.
- The winning entry will feature on the official The Outward Bound Trust Christmas card.
- The winning school will receive an all-inclusive 3-day First Challenge Outward Bound course for a group of 12 pupils + one teacher, worth over £3,500.
To enter, all you need to do is:
Entering the competition
- The child’s name, age and the name of the school and class must be clearly written on every entry.
- Entries must be sent with a completed entry form and received by 17th November 2017.
- Entries are limited to one per pupil, or you can submit a class design.
- Entries may be added to our website and used for marketing purposes.
- Entries must be designed by hand.
- Unfortunately, we are unable to return any entries.
- The entries will be judged by the Marketing Team and the overall winner will be chosen by The Outward Bound Trust CEO. All decisions are are final.
- Winners will be announced in December 2017 on our website.
- The young people entering must be aged between 9 and 11 years old at time of participation.
- The winning school will be required to co-operate with The Outward Bound Trust to publicise their win as The Trust deems appropriate.
- The school of the pupil with the winning entry will receive a free 3-day First Challenge Outward Bound course (any centre, subject to availability).
- The course can only be used for pupils aged 9-11 years old.
- The prize is available to both new and existing customers.
- The prize cannot be used to take money off the value of any existing booking.
- Transport costs to/from the selected venue are not covered in this prize.