It doesn't matter if you’re an experienced young camper, or you’ve never spent the night away from home before, this is a perfect introduction to the world of Outward Bound.
From canoe journeys to hiking and abseiling in the mountains, you’ll even have the opportunity to conquer the hills and experience a night under the stars.
With the same expert instructor from beginning to end, as well as a dedicated house parent to look after your group in the evenings. We’ll be there for you every step of the way on your Discover Adventure.
- Genuine adventure
- Confidence to overcome new challenges
- Friendship and fun
- Communication Leaves
- Care for the environment
The price, what's included and kit list
We're not interested in making money, just changing lives. So there's only one price and no hidden extras. Reserve your place with a deposit of just £100 today.
You will get:
- One instructor from start to finish
- Full programme, crammed full of activities
- All the kit to keep you safe, dry and warm
- Accommodation and bedding
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- A free bus to the centre from one of our pickup points
- Fully comprehensive insurance
- Badge and certificate
You will need:
- A sense of adventure
- Clothes and footwear for each day
- £10 deposit for any kit you borrow
- A camera (for the memories)
- Pocket money for souvenirs and a post-expedition ice cream (recommended)
Take a look at what other people have been saying
If you've been on one of our adventures, why not provide a review yourselves? Let other people know what they can expect.