Visa in partnership with PDS
Our partnership with The Outward Bound Trust has already yielded results. Not only has the Visa programme fully achieved the objectives set, our client has seen marked changes in their apprentices’ employability skills. The partnership is both easy to manage, flexible and dynamic. Jenny Harman, Director of Education and Talent, PDS Group
An induction programme for Visa apprentices in partnership with PDS
Bring Visa's values, or How Factors, to life by supporting delegates to:
- Empower themselves and others to achieve a set goal
- Develop project planning and management skills
- Understand how personal behaviours impact on a team's success.
A six day experiential programme including:
- A simulation mountain rescue exercise to practise planning a multi-task group activity and dealing with changing priorities
- Delegates are given responsibility for the preparation and execution of an overnight expedition, learning to manage group dynamics and practising teamwork in a challenging environment.
- 95% of apprentices have developed their skills in project management and planning
- 95% of Visa apprentices now feel able to be proactive in empowering themselves and others to achieve the goals they have been set.