Unilever apprentices work with The Trust at two key points during their apprenticeship programme: within the first few days of their apprenticeship before moving to West Cheshire College, and finally at the end of their first year, before moving into the workplace.
- Develop an understanding of appropriate professional behaviours and core Unilever values
- Develop the group into a strong support network, with a solid understanding of teamworking
- Develop key communication and leadership skills, to facilitate the transition to the workplace.
- 5-day induction programme focusing on relationship building, experience of personal challenge and responsibility and group support
- 7-day end of year transition programme to develop problem solving ability, awareness of own personal development needs and the capability to influence and engage with a broader range of Unilever personnel.
- 100% of delegates felt able to operate within a learning support network for their time at college
- 100% of delegates gained a comprehensive understanding of their own strengths and development areas
- 100% of delegate felt able to proactively pursue their personal development in line with company values.
Delegate feedback Sep 2012.