- Deliver experiential component of HSBC’s flagship 4-week graduate leadership programme
- Embed HSBC objectives and values into international graduate cohort of over 400 delegates
- Align delegate behaviours and attitudes to HSBC model.
- Series of 4-day residential programmes mixing graduates from 44 countries
- Range of tailored experiential challenges to develop self-awareness of leadership styles and strategies
- Provide a powerful experience to encourage working outside of comfort zones and build confidence
- Explore theoretical learning models to intellectually engage graduates in their learning process and introduce HSBC values.
- Highest rated module among graduates for their entire 4-week leadership development programme
- 100% of delegates improved their understanding of leadership styles
- Over 90% of delegates were better equipped to give and receive feedback
- Over 90% of delegates felt they were able to develop effective solutions for leading tasks.