The most worthwhile part of this course was the opportunity to realise people’s strengths and use them to our advantage. Programme delegate.
A 5-day Apprentice Development Programme to support delegates' transition from apprentice to self-managing employee.
- Increase self-awareness of their own skills and better understand the impact they have on others, so that they can apply a collaborative approach to work
- Develop personal leadership behaviours around ownership and engaging others
- Experience reviewing and implementing Britvic values before producing an action plan to implement at work with a behavioural goal based on these values.
- A carefully structured series of challenging experiential projects, including a two day adventurous journey on land and on water, lead by delegates. Their journey will give experience of self-managing and accountability.
- 1:1 peer coaching and feedback as part of the mountain descent. Delegates identify which of Britvic values they need to focus on as they look to the future.
- Opportunities for intense solo reflection in the outdoors to increase self-awareness and take ownership of behaviour.
- 100% of apprentices believed that they had fully increased awareness of themselves and the impact they had on others
- 89% improved their understanding of implementing Britvic values
- 100% developed their personal leadership behaviours.
Delegate feedback Aug 14
- First year apprenticeship programme.
- Maximise the apprentices’ engagement with the Britvic business and brand
- Introduce apprentices to the Britvic ‘DNA’: Vision, Inspire, Team, Coach and Drive
- Prepare delegates for the challenges of a highly pressurised FMCG environment.
- Incorporate 3 Britvic mentors in the programme, to demonstrate working examples of Britvic values and behaviours
- Outdoor challenges including simulated rescue scenarios with specific emphasis on team development and driving high performance, in line with Britvic DNA.
- 100% of delegates felt better able to drive high performance
- 100% of delegates gained a better understanding of how they can contribute to effective teamwork
- 100% of delegates felt able to take responsibility for their own development.
Delegate feedback April 12