- 5-day graduate development programme.
- Explore and develop interpersonal and basic management skills within the graduate cohort.
- Outdoor challenges to practise the use of active listening, collaboration and communication skills
- Progressively complex tasks enabling delegates to develop planning and basic project management skills
- Feedback and coaching sessions to explore individual and team strengths and weaknesses with a view to building a 6-month development plan.
- 100% of delegates felt the programme successfully allowed them to explore how personal behaviours affect others and team performance
- 100% of delegates believe the programme allowed them to explore their own strengths and weaknesses
- 100% of delegates improved their project management skills to enhance team performance.