Amec Foster Wheeler
Client: Amec Foster Wheeler, Oil & Gas
- Senior team development
- Develop an experiential programme for Amec Foster Wheeler's senior board to improve communication and awareness of team dynamics prior to an annual strategy workshop.
- 3-day development experience focusing on development of coaching skills and stimulating discussion on team purpose, performance and values
- Business-based exercises to benchmark current behavioural awareness and develop increased understanding of personal impact
- Structured review sessions to reflect on behaviours that best fulfil the team’s objectives and to develop team action plans.
- The Amec Foster Wheeler board felt they had dramatically improved the openness and quality of their strategic discussions
- 100% of delegates felt they had learned more about maximising the team’s potential and understood how to take this forward to the work environment.
Client: Amec Foster Wheeler, Power & Process
- 5-day graduate development programme
- Develop key management competencies: effective communication, problem solving skills
- Develop capability to implement and evaluate business solutions.
- Project management exercise to develop ability to plan, manage priorities and assess team performance
- Specific use of UK-SPEC Competency framework as basis for programme.
- 91% of graduates developed their problem-solving ability
- 91% of graduates improved their use of effective communication and personal skills at all levels
- 91% of graduates were better able to implement solutions and evaluate business performance.