- 5-day Craft, Higher and Undergraduate Engineering apprenticeship programmes
- Multi-stage direct entry graduate programme
- Apprentices to develop and record Wider Key Skills and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- To facilitate the apprentices’ transition into the apprentice community and the wider organisation
- Develop graduates’ personal and team behaviours whilst enabling them to drive forward own performance.
- Task groups made up of apprentices from supply chain organisations to enhance intercultural understanding
- Use of performance monitoring tool as part of programme for application in the workplace
- Incorporation of Personal Development Plan combined with 1:1 trainer feedback sessions
- 72-hour graduate project to develop leadership styles and teamworking capability.
- 95% of apprentices better understood the Airbus Way and engaged with the 2020 vision
- 95% of apprentices improved their intercultural awareness
- 96% of graduates developed their behavioural awareness and flexibility.
Delegate feedback, Jul 12.