Thank you for donating to The Outward Bound Trust!. Your first payment has been authorised and your subscription has been setup!
If you need to change your subscription details, please call us on +44 (0) 1931 740 000.
Sorry, it looks like something went wrong whilst your payment was being processed. Please try again.
If you need help, please call us on +44 (0) 1931 740 000.
Location: Outward Bound HQ, Hackthorpe, Cumbria
Salary: £21,500 - £25,000 (pro rata, depending on experience)
Contract: Minimum 30 hours per week. Permanent contract.
Applications in by: 9am Monday 13 June
Interview: Reach the shortlist and you'll be interviewed in person at Hackthorpe.
working at Outward Bound
This role is a great opportunity to play an active part in a busy finance team. You will be part of a team of four who oversee and maintain all aspects of the finance function at Outward Bound.
As accounts assistant, you’ll provide all round support to our finance team. You'll:
- Be responsible for the purchase ledger
- Manage and maintain a cash book
- Support the team with administrative tasks
- Complete various accounts tasks from invoicing to company credit cards.
This is a busy job. There's lots to do! We'll help you thrive, but you'll probably already have...
- Experience in working in an accounts office and using purchase ledger and cash books
- Excellent level of numeracy and literacy
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work unsupervised.
COULD THIS BE A ROLE FOR YOU?
We know that confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a ‘perfect candidate'. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that you think sounds good for you!
If we offer you the job, you'll be asked to do a DBS check.