In addition we'll give you...
- Salaries are paid on the last Friday of each month
- You will get 24 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays. This will increase by 1 day for ever year of service, up to a total of 30 days holiday
- Outward Bound branded uniform provided by Berghaus.
YOUR HEALTH AND WELLBEING
- Long-term disability insurance: Provided by Canada Life, you will be entitled to two thirds of your salary (minus state incapacity benefit) after 6 months’ absence for up to 5 years, covered from start date
- Choice of private healthcare: BUPA or Medicash: On application after completion of probation (taxable benefit)
- Personal accident insurance: While at work or commuting
- Sick pay: 8 weeks’ at full salary in any 12 months
- Cycle to work scheme: A tax efficient way to acquire a new bike.
- Pension scheme: Providing you are between 22 and state pension age you will be auto-enrolled after 3 months service into a Standard Life pension scheme. A minimum contribution of 3% of your salary is required, and The Trust will also pay in an additional 3%
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers: A salary sacrifice scheme, where you can receive child care vouchers instead of money, tax free
- Summer Adventure discounts: One free place on a 19-day summer adventure and 75% off any 7-day programme, for close family members.
- Extended/unpaid leave: Outward Bound has a positive and flexible attitude when it comes to extended/unpaid leave, especially when it comes to pursuing your own adventures
- Berghaus discount: Every quarter, employees can place an order from the Berghaus catalogue, at a significantly reduced rate.
*Probation Period: All benefits apply upon completion of a 3-month probationary period from your start date.