Many companies donate to charity. Our corporate supporters help us with our work helping underprivileged children and supporting young people.
As a corporate donor you can support educational charity through tailored partnerships that deliver lasting results, help disadvantaged young people, and offer real benefits to your company.
All of our corporate donors are invited to join our exclusive network of supporters known as The Patron’s Company, led by our Chairman, HRH The Duke of York. By supporting this educational charity your corporate donation is helping underprivileged children achieve life-changing goals.
Becoming a member of our Patron’s Company of supporters allows you access to a number of unique opportunities which both recognise your support and maximise the potential benefit to your company, including:
- An exclusive invitation to a Patron’s Company lunch at a royal venue with our Chairman, HRH The Duke of York
- Priority access to our exclusive networking and events programme
- A hosted visit to one of our centres to see The Trust’s work first-hand, and meet the young people benefiting from your support
- The opportunity to direct your investment to schools and young people in your local communities, developing future employees whilst engaging and retaining your current staff
- An opportunity to develop your staff volunteering programmes, for example through our employee mentoring scheme
- An annual report demonstrating the impact of your donation.
We ask for a minimum contribution of £5,000 to join our Patron’s Company, and are able to tailor your level of involvement relative to the scale of support you wish to offer.
Working in partnership with you, we can develop a specific and tailored project to meet your organisation’s corporate sustainability requirements, helping you to achieve your specific outcomes and creating a more productive, capable and motivated generation of young people. The Outward Bound Trust has an extremely successful track record of developing and delivering major corporate partnerships, delivering tangible benefits to companies and the disadvantaged young people they support.
Choosing The Outward Bound Trust as your Charity of the Year allows your employees to meaningfully support our work knowing that their fundraising efforts are making a difference to young people locally and nationally. This kind of embedded partnership also demonstrates your company’s commitment to being at the heart of your communities.
- Employee ambassador schemes through Outward Bound courses working directly with the young people you support
- Direct links to local schools supported through Outward Bound courses, helping to engage employees with their communities
- Participation in challenge events such as the London Marathon, the Great Edinburgh and Great North Run
- Priority access to our exclusive events programme such as the Diamond Cup Regatta, Newbury race day and many more.
The Outward Bound Trust is a high profile charity listed in the top 100 Charity Brands index in 2010 and 2011, with a very positive story to tell. Working with us on a cause related marketing (CRM) campaign can have an impact on brand affinity and in turn brand equity, as well as consumer perception, loyalty and actual buying behaviour. CRM campaigns can also have a greater impact on customer spend than more conventional methods such as point-of-sale promotions.*
(* Research on brand benefits of CRM carried out by Business in the Community).