A tailored Outward Bound apprentice programme is designed around the key behaviours you're looking to instill within your early talent.
This often includes self-awareness, communication skills, self-management and an understanding of actions and consequences, plus many more. In doing so, we support our clients to achieve long-term business gains, such as:
- See improvements in retention - in having a committed and engaged cohort, who understands your values
- Make significant time savings - spend less time on discipline and basic performance issues by developing self-managed apprentices
- Reduce your workplace risks - complement your existing safety processes with apprentices who take ownership for personal safety through their behaviour and communication
- See improvements in productivity or profitability - in having a more efficient and more customer focused workforce.
The first module of our apprentice development programme helps with the transition into the workplace and supporting effective integration. Focus on:
- Building core capabilities
- Integrating your corporate values, processes and standards.
To support your apprentices' development, our apprentice transition programme focuses on:
- Developing communication, team and relationship building skills
- Learning to work flexibly
- Delivering business benefits in line with your expectations.
Equipping your apprentices with more advanced and strategic capabilities as they near the end of their apprentice development period. Focus on:
- Building leadership
- Refining influencing skills
- Improving goal setting
- Developing project management capabilities.