Head of Facilities
Salary: £31,915 to £40,663 p.a. (negotiable depending on experience), plus benefits
Location: Ullswater & Howtown Centres, Ullswater, Lake District
We are looking for a dedicated, experienced and forward-thinking individual who will be committed to the provision of an outstanding facilities service for both of these prestigious residential sites on the shores of Ullswater in the Lake District.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a vibrant and rewarding organisation.
The Facilities Manager will:
- Lead and motivate a team of 9 staff directly involved in the day to day site management and logistical support whilst fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- Work with our catering and housekeeping contractor at site level to ensure both services are delivered to a high standard
- Be a member of the Centre Management Team to ensure all course participants have a fantastic experience and that delivery of our service is seamless at our two very busy centres,
- Display an absolute commitment to health and safety, ensuring that all facilities and staff are safe and all statutory obligations are met together with The Trust’s safety and quality systems
- Manage a budget of £900k to deliver agreed outcomes and best value
- Work flexibly and respond to facility problems outside of normal working hours.
We are seeking a talented, energetic and team orientated leader who has:
- Experience in all facets of facilities management experience, preferably with Trade/construction qualification or experience
- Strong, confident leadership and staff management experience
- Experience in the management of health & safety systems, and statutory building & safety systems
- Previous responsibility for budget control
The post holder will also be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply for this job please send a covering letter of not more than 2 sides of A4, explaining your fit to the job description and the person specification, together with an up to date CV to the e-mail address below.
Closing date: Monday, 31 October 2016 at 09.00
If you have any queries regarding the information supplied or the recruitment process please contact Miss Tara King, either by email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 017684 85000.
Initial interviews will be held on 8 November 2016, with second interviews on 14 November 2016, at the Ullswater & Howtown Centres.